Flowserve Corporation CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Conventional machining experience a plus.
Read and interpret drawings using conventional tolerances as well as geometric tolerances.
Complete own set-ups.
Adjust speeds and feeds to maximize machining productivity.
Work overtime as required.
· Must be able to efficiently and effectively set up and operate CNC lathes and mills.
· Complete set-ups on a variety of turned parts and castings.
· Knowledge of layout and set up of castings and raw material.
· Machine parts to close tolerances (.001”) from raw material and/or castings in the most efficient manner while understanding safety and quality requirements.
· Ability to program using conversational controls such as Mazatrol.
· Operate/machine parts as required to meet drawing specifications.
The knowledge and skill to utilize overhead cranes safely is a plus
TRAINING & EDUCATION REQUIRED:
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Computer literate.
· Minimum of three (3) years CNC machining experience.
· Ability to read and follow route sheets/Blue Prints.
· Work well with people.
· Product/Process knowledge.
· Self –Starter.
· High level of organization skills.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift
Primary Posting Location:
Bridgeville, Pennsylvania US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: