Flowserve Corporation Project Engineer in Bengaluru, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Management or equivalent.
· Minimum 4 years of work experience in Project and/or Portfolio Management; Project Administration; Relationship Management, or similar.
· Experience with Business and/or Systems Analysis is a plus.
· Experience with Corporate and/or Client relationship is preferred.
· Understanding of the principles and framework of successful project/portfolio management.
· Flexibility to work overtime and/or over weekends.
REQUIRED SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES
· Strong customer service ethics; and ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong relationship building skills.
· Strong problem solving and decision making skills; ability to explain complex information in simple terms.
· Team player, who is also highly self-motivated.
· Ability to adapt quickly to changing business and customer needs.
· Knowledge and experience of using Planview Enterprise® is preferred.
· Experienced user of computer programs like Windows, Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
· Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with globally located directors and project managers across the organization through effective facilitation, communication and team meetings.
· Collaborate and support globally located project managers to monitor and control projects within the respective portfolio.
· Assist project managers with the use of project management tools, specifically Planview Enterprise and Projectplace.
· Support quarterly Playbook publication by proactively ensuring a very high level of data quality in Planview; Ensure timely and accurate data is published in the Playbook.
· Maintain financial controls and systems for recording, monitoring, budgeting and forecasting project expenditure.
· Track and report project portfolio performance; providing a real-time and comprehensive portfolio health matrix.
· Partner with the platform Project Management group to support the platform’s M&T objectives.
· Assist in the management of key initiatives and programs supporting the strategic objectives of the Transformation Office.
· Support and assist the TO Supervisor/Manager with day to day business needs
This position will work in the Flowserve 2.0 Transformation Office, and specifically within the PASS (Portfolio Alliance Support Services) function. The Project Engineer will be assigned as the single point of contact (SPOC) for at least one M&T/R&D platform or TO workstream as needed, and will support the M&T/TO Director and project managers within that platform/workstream.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: