Flowserve Corporation Baybuild- Precision Assembler (2nd Shift) in Chesapeake, Virginia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
This position will be responsible for assembly of pumps according to operational method sheets. Sets seals to match drawings and checks against the piping plans. Operates hand tools, power tools, torque wrenches, hydraulic presses and hand presses. Can read blueprints. Compiles and maintains inventory of material received, stocked and issued. Moves materials and parts to and from work area. Will be involved in Total Quality management and work in a team environment.
This is a second shift position. The hours are 3:30PM-12:00AM (Monday - Friday).
· High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum 3 years of industrial mechanical experience
· Understanding of precision measuring tools such as dial indicators, micrometers, calipers, ect.
· Ability to read and interpret blue prints and schematics
· Ability to use mechanical hand tools
· Ability to work in a team oriented environment
· Ability to work overtime as required
· Ability to work in a team oriented and CIP environment
· Must have experience basic computer skills
· Forklift certification preferred
· Welding experience a plus
· Line-up experience a plus
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Baybuild- Precision Assembler (2nd Shift)
Primary Posting Location:
Chesapeake, Virginia US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: