Flowserve Corporation Project Engineer in Coimbatore, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
This position will support Project management activities of the Engineered pump operations at Coimbatore location as follows,
1) Receive factory order from Global Commercial Operations (GCO) team,
2) Work closely with GCO/Sales team to understand customer requirements and product specifications of the orders received.
3) Responsible for the Project management & execution of multiple jobs pertaining to various customers.
4) Coordinate with Engineering team and obtain drawing approvals from the customer.
5) Conduct Production planning meeting to communicate the product requirement, Specifications, timeline etc., to all applicable departments including engineering, product management, production, quality, procurement etc.
6) Closely interact with customers as single point of flowserve contact and provide them with all necessary information that they may seek on time.
7) Actively take part in supplier evaluation for bought out items (seals, systems, instrumentation etc), cost negotiation, quality, delivery etc.,
8) Collaborate with the internal departments to ensure that the product is delivered to the customer on time as per the agreed terms & conditions.
9) Responsible for payment collections from the customers.
10) Track project status and monitor the progress to ensure the jobs are pursued in right direction towards OTD.
11) Responsible for budgeting, forecasting of sales, gross margin and provide all necessary information to management on collections etc.
12) Responsible for change order management.
1) BE Mechanical Engineering with 3-5yrs of experience in Project Management and execution in rotating equipments manufacturing engineering industry of large size, preferably from pumps manufacturer.
2) Exposure to purchasing would be an added advantage
3) Should have good communication, persuasive skills, hands on planning & expediting skills to execute the projects on time.
Preferably from MNCs & exposure in pump manufacturing industries will be an added advantage.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: