Flowserve Corporation Director, Sales in Houston, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Central point of contact for Shell globally for pumps and seals OE and aftermarket requirements for FSG. Maintain contacts at the different levels within accounts at the category management, project management, procurement, engineering and operations levels. Support end user and project sales and drive preferred agreements positioning Flowserve products and aftermarket programs through central engineering and at a corporate level.
Involves close communication and collaboration with the local and regional sales teams, commercial operations and the plants, involved with defined accounts OE and AM businesses.
· Implementation of the account strategy for each account globally.
· Coordination of global strategy with any other Key Account personnel linked to noted account(s)
· Attainment of the annual OE and AM bookings, O.I. and cash flow budget plan for each account.
· Manage the development of OE pump and AM business at global customer sites through close coordination and collaboration with regional and local Flowserve sales management and teams located in those key areas. Ensure local sales strategies are aligned with overarching Account strategy.
· Close communication, coordination and collaboration with the Flowserve project management teams responsible for project orders.
· Assist with new product introductions.
· Meet and exceed customer expectations in regards to problem solving, whether it be commercial or technical. Involves close coordination and collaboration with resources from other locations and disciplines.
· Navigate and develop relationships at the highest levels of the customer organization
· Develop, manage and execute a defined annual growth plan for each noted account.
· Provide detailed monthly account activity reporting, including responsibility for biweekly project and initiative updates
· Maintain 5 year rolling forecast for OE and AM opportunities. Develop and manage pursuit plans for major projects and initiatives. Projected bookings growth goals of 15% annually for each account.
· Monitor and drive KPI performance for each account
· Advanced service experience and skillset
· Computer Skills including spreadsheets, presentation programs, etc.
· Broad based industry experience and knowledge
· Solid O&G Pump Product and Application knowledge
HELPFUL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
· Strong collaboration skills
· Advanced problem solving skills
· Ability to:
‒ Work efficiently and communicate productively with key customers at the management, engineering, procurement and operations levels
‒ Work across all platforms and levels of Flowserve.
· Requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, and planning, coupled with a drive to always succeed.
· Must be self-starting and provide the necessary structure, organization, planning, and effort to accomplish the business objectives of the corporation and the global account program.
· Travel and be away from home 25-50% of the time.
Aggressive sales and customer service related work associated with a major global and strategic customer.
Home base and office in Houston. Relocation will be considered for the right candidate
No direct reports. The position requires effective collaboration and coordination with other sales and functional management, and teams, throughout the Flowserve organization
This position requires an experienced business executive with solid international experience and strong sales, business development, product knowledge, and customer focus skills.
· Develop an effective account strategy for noted accounts including defined growth opportunities and initiatives
· Read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents
· Respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
· Write clearly and concisely in English
· Communicate effectively through personal contact, presentations, correspondence, etc.
· Communicate effectively with customers and Flowserve business units, at various organizational levels, located globally
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College or university degree in Engineering, International Business, or Business Administration preferable, and >10 years of related experience.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Houston, Texas US
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: