Flowserve Corporation Solution Architect in Houston, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Key Growth Objectives
Grow the IPS & Global Solutions product line revenue $20M+ over the ’18-’20 period
Continued to develop and establish the product strategy & roadmap for Global Solutions products, services & software
Develop and mature various partner relationships to enhance the overall IPS offering
Lead Product Management activities (Product Development — Analytical Software) to drive remote monitoring & diagnostics solutions. Champion and lead teams to manage product life-cycle to improve overall customer experience with software services.
The Product Manager will define and implement global strategies to drive increased profitability for those products within the AMSS target markets. The Product Manager will also be responsible for translating those strategies into actionable deliverables for either Product Development (PD), Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) for cost reduction, Pricing Strategies, Sales Enablement, or developing Marketing programs to support the portfolio. In so doing, the Product Manager will be responsible for coordinating the efforts of multiple sales, engineering/R&D, manufacturing, and supply chain resources in ensuring the objectives are reached.
· Develop business case and launch software applications (PC & Mobile)
· Identify emerging market needs and prioritize product enhancements that improve customer experience
· Commercialize product/service by working in coordination with Sales and MarComm
· Evaluate product performance vs goal (Customer experience, adoption, sales, and gross margin).
· Lead competitive analysis validating and/or defining that the product’s market positioning.
· Develop and maintain a forward-looking product roadmap that links together the near and long-term financial targets of the product with the benefits derived from discrete, tactical projects.
· Assess the return on investment for each project and reconciling the resource needs for those projects against individual unit or functional budgets.
· Support the execution of these projects on an as-required basis (product and technology development projects will be driven and managed directly).
· Execute the product development process including budgets for each project with selected milestones and key decision points.
Business, information systems, or related engineering or technology degree required (Mechanical, Chemical, Manufacturing or Electrical)
Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
7-10 years’ experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
Possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Engineering & industrial business background preferred.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Houston, Texas US
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: