Flowserve Corporation Co-op/Intern in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Provide coverage in varying departments to support customer delivery.
· Adhere to safe work habits, rules and practices, including the correct use of safety devices and equipment; maintain a clean and orderly work place to include preventative machine maintenance.
· Exhibit behavior that contributes to an environment that encourages continued learning, teambuilding, decision making, problem-solving and continuous improvement.
· Responsible for quality of work performed; work efficiently and to required specifications and standards, with minimal supervision.
· Additional duties as assigned by team leader and/or team advisor.
• Currently in Junior or Senior year of pursuing a career in machine tool technology at local high school with commuting distance to Kalamazoo, MI location, able to work part-time while attending school.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Project
• Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
able to work part time while attending school and full time during the summer months.
Primary Posting Location:
Kalamazoo, Michigan US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: